activate iphone 4? Says ATT sim isnt valid.

entronp

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Just installed 4.3.5, at activation window. I have 30 sim cards, all ATT, none will activate. Possibly iphone from foreign country and will only accept a sim from there?

Figured I'd use redsn0w and hactivate, not jailbreak it. Just want it activated, but doesnt work either.

Any help?

ed116

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
theres nothign that will unlock it for you, your best bet is to go to the apple store and explain your situation that they can atleast unlock it for you to use as a "iPod" lol.

tawnytodd

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Just installed 4.3.5, at activation window. I have 30 sim cards, all ATT, none will activate. Possibly iphone from foreign country and will only accept a sim from there?

Figured I'd use redsn0w and hactivate, not jailbreak it. Just want it activated, but doesnt work either.

Any help?

Since the iPhone is from a foreign country it might be locked to the network there.You need to unlock your iPhone 4.Using redsn0w only jailbreaks the phone and gives you more access to the OS and chances are less that your iPhone 4 to unlock.It is better you get it unlocked from the foreign network provider ,if it is not possible you can approach a third party vendor, Superunlockcodes.com and avail their remote unlocking service for your iPhone 4.they also provide free unlock instructions which will help you in the unlocking process.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner