Jailbroken iPhone 4 slowing down?

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm jailbroken on 4.3.3, AT&T iPhone 4 16 GB. I think my phone is slowing down a bit. It takes 3-4 seconds to open biteSMS and about 5 seconds to open the camera. This is with all background apps closed. Is this normal?

I don't have much installed. Just a few tweaks. Winterboard is only used for my red button UI theme and my Super Mario text tones.

The screenshot posted is the listing of my Cydia tweaks. I've also got WinterBoard and PDF Patcher.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Don't quote me, but I feel like I've heard people complain that Color Keyboard slows things down sometimes. You might try uninstalling that to see if there's any change.

jeffrey1027

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
colour keyboard runs perfectly on mine. I have been running it for 2 weeks straight without a reboot since im on tethered and i dont need to power off my device.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm not too concerned. Deleting Color Keyboard didn't change anything. It still takes exactly four seconds to open the camera, and about three seconds to open biteSMS. I'm not sure if that's normal or not, but for the added functionality of my jailbreak, I can deal with it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2