iPad 2 and 4.3.3 question

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the market for an iPad and will obviously want to jailbreak it. If I get one and it's on 4.3.5 and not 4.3.3 is there anyway to revert back to 4.3.3? I know I can download the ipsw file from websites so could I use tinyumbrella to revert? If not, I would most likely return the iPad to Apple. I'm hoping my local Navy Exchange, Target or Wal-Mart have some iPads that have been sitting on the shelf for a little bit.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I would doubt the iPads in stores would have the update but once your on 4.3.5 unless u saved your blobs ( obviously that would not be possible) you can not revert back

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If you get an iPad at Apple with iOS 4.3.5 on it, you are out of luck unless you return it and get it from one of those other stores. As I mentioned before, I recently exchanged my iPad 2 with 4.3.5 on it at Target and the new one came with 4.3.3 on it.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
If you get an iPad at Apple with iOS 4.3.5 on it, you are out of luck unless you return it and get it from one of those other stores. As I mentioned before, I recently exchanged my iPad 2 with 4.3.5 on it at Target and the new one came with 4.3.3 on it.

You don't have to give a reason why you're returning? Didn't think they would take it back for no good reason.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You don't have to give a reason why you're returning? Didn't think they would take it back for no good reason.

I returned my iPad 2 to Target the first time when I heard that the iPad 3 was coming out in Oct. Target took it right back without issue as I was still within their 90 day return period. Then I repurchased the iPad 2 again when after Jeremy posted that it wouldn't be coming out till the Spring. However, I really wanted the 64GB iPad so I took the 32GB one back to Target, and bought the 64GB iPad 2. One nice thing about Target is they have the longest return period for the iPad and don't give you an issue with returning it within the 90 days period as long as you have everything nicely packed in the box when you bring it back....

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I returned my iPad 2 to Target the first time when I heard that the iPad 3 was coming out in Oct. Target took it right back without issue as I was still within their 90 day return period. Then I repurchased the iPad 2 again when after Jeremy posted that it wouldn't be coming out till the Spring. However, I really wanted the 64GB iPad so I took the 32GB one back to Target, and bought the 64GB iPad 2. One nice thing about Target is they have the longest return period for the iPad and don't give you an issue with returning it within the 90 days period as long as you have everything nicely packed in the box when you bring it back....

Nice. Even if the iPad is open and used?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Nice. Even if the iPad is open and used?

Yes. I always save the wrap that the iPad comes in and put it back on before returning it. As long as it looks like new and the charger and papers that came with the iPad are in the box, there shouldn't be a problem with returning it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2