Jailbreak 4.3.5?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately it's a tethered jailbreak only. If that doesn't bother you, go for it.

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Actually, this guy has started three threads in the last few months and hasn't replied to a single one. People today, I tells ya.

He was probably too embarrassed to come back to this thread after the earlier Google replies, lol.

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Gmatty32

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I actually thought since this is an iPhone blog people might be able to help me out, but it only seems like there are only assholes on this blog.
I am barely replying to this now, because unlike you guys I don't have time to sit around on the computer I actually go out and do something with my life.
& for the one person that was nicest enough to help me out, thanks.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I actually thought since this is an iPhone blog people might be able to help me out, but it only seems like there are only assholes on this blog.
I am barely replying to this now, because unlike you guys I don't have time to sit around on the computer I actually go out and do something with my life.
& for the one person that was nicest enough to help me out, thanks.

Hey noob -- if you don't have "time to sit around on the computer" then you really shouldn't be contemplating jailbreaking your phone. Just use it the way Apple intended you too and get back to your life. However if you find that you do have time, feel free to browse around these forums and get help/support from a great community that sometimes tires of answering the same questions over and over and over again... like yours.

But I'll indulge... yes, your iPhone can be jailbroken on iOS 4.3.5 but you'll be tethered. Here's is a good tutorial site if you have the time:

iClarified

Last edited:

Jersie

Aug 18, 2011
www.facebook.com
anyone want 2 send me a google link on how 2 jailbreak my apple tv - new and clueless lol ive looked online but when i go 2 settings says my apple tv software is 4.3(2557) and i dont see anything for my version.. anyone know - i have a mac and pc computer and would want to go untethered from what ive read about tether vs untethered

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2