TinyUmbrella Help

gbons

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to downgrade back to 4.3.3 because when I updated to 4.3.5 I didn't realize it can only do a tethered JB.. I'm having trouble using the program in general.. When my iPhone is connected, it doesn't read that I have 4.3.3 saved or whatever.. How do I go about doing that? I tried following all the tutorials, but to no avail obviously.

Any help would be appreciated.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to downgrade back to 4.3.3 because when I updated to 4.3.5 I didn't realize it can only do a tethered JB.. I'm having trouble using the program in general.. When my iPhone is connected, it doesn't read that I have 4.3.3 saved or whatever.. How do I go about doing that? I tried following all the tutorials, but to no avail obviously.

Any help would be appreciated.

You would have had to save your 4.3.3 shsh blobs prior to upgrading in order to go back to 4.3.3

Reactions: gbons

dbone15#AC

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
If you didn't save your 4.3.3 shsh blobs when apple was still signing them, then your out out of luck. When you run Cydia what blobs does it say you have at the top of the screen? If you have 4.3.3 in Cydia, connect your device to TU (make sure in the advanced tab it has request shsh from Cydia checked) and it should download them.

JHawaii

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded to ios 5b4 from 4.3.3 and Cydia as well as TU have all my fw saved.
I want to go back to 4.3.3 because after JB 5b4 and install apps from Cydia reboot tethered
With Redsnnow ip goes to safe mode, I can not return to regular screen. I have tried tethered
reboot but safe mode still there. I appreciate help. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR