Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

34 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts

Default Gevey Supreme SMS Issues

Hey guys, so i had a phone working on fido great and everyhting, then it got restored (it crashed before) so i upgraded to 4.3.3 and i couldnt unlock it to fido, anyways what happened now is that i got a gevey sim card, and everything is working , calling nad stuff, but not SMS. SMS works, but the time stamp is wrong. Like lets say i sent a text msg at 6:12 to my dads phone, i get the msg on my dads phone, when i reply with his phone to my phone, it says 2:12 pm, (aka i recieve the time stamp 4 hours behind) but i actually recieve it at 6:12 is there a tweak or something to help me with this? its really annoying :$ thanks for reading , and for any help
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

I'm using the Gevey PRO and am also recieving text messages with incorrect timestamp. They arrive immediately but say a time that is 4 hours behind. This is annoying.

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.5, Gevey Pro, Fido
    iPhone Intermediate

204 Posts
    Global Posts
    702 Global Posts

I also have a fido iPhone 4 using gevey. I have tried the ultra AND the supreme plus and both give the 4 hour off time stamp don't know why