Need help with pushfix

Sergeant_Manny

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I need help with pushfix 2.0

I would ask this in their forums however, I registered and I'm not allowed to post nor reply to posts anywhere (what's the point of registering if that's the case?)

Anyway, I bought the app, and I ran the push test

In the connection status. I have a red status that says "Push is BLOCKED over cell?".

I tried reinstalling pushfix but that didn't help.

What are my options?

I have an iPhone 3GS jailbroken and unlocked on 4.3.3. (it was jailbroken with the ipsw provided by everythingapplepro and I do not recall how his jailbreak method.) It's on T-Mobile with an unlimited data plan.

Thanks

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
There is something on their website that might shed light on the issue:

NOTE: Some users are experiencing issues with push notifications via cell internet when using preserved basebands on 4.3.1/4.3.2/4.3.3. I suggest you use 4.2.1 or wait for further information. The issue is not with push notifications, it is with using preserved basebands on newer firmwares.

Out of curiosity, though, what does it do?

Edit Nevermind, read farther down the page and figured out what it does. You could always open a ticket

Last edited:

Sergeant_Manny

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah That part is ment for iPhone unlockers who need their baseband preserved, and the only way for me to have 4.3.3 unlocked is if I have bb 6.15 on my iphone.

To my knowledge, there is no way to unlock 4.3 and preserve the baseband (I bought my iPhone off of craigslist anyway so it didnt matter to me)

But I did fill out a support ticket informing them about my situation and the forum problem.

I just hope I didn't waste $5.99...

The support better be awesome because the forum thing really ticked me off... I'm not familiar with forums that dont let you post the moment you register.

Thanks for the reply though.

All I need is this an then a GPS fix and I'm 100% satisfied with my iPhone

(unless T-Mobile does get the next iPhone 4 this fall or winter lol)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77