Apple no longer signing 4.3.3

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
are you still not JBen?? or did you JB the beta? if you're still running pure I feel the shift of balance in the force LOL

i now have been pure for almost 4 weeks and yes it is weird but i am getting used to it--thanks to iOS 5

however, i really believe i will be jailbreaking iOS 5 beta 3 soon just to see how the new tweaks are panning out. lately with work and a few other things i just simply haven't had the time to mess with it

the Force has been strong but the Dark Side is still calling my name :D

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i now have been pure for almost 4 weeks and yes it is weird but i am getting used to it--thanks to iOS 5

however, i really believe i will be jailbreaking iOS 5 beta 3 soon just to see how the new tweaks are panning out. lately with work and a few other things i just simply haven't had the time to mess with it

the Force has been strong but the Dark Side is still calling my name :D

Just treading water over here in the Pure pool... not sure what will happen when JB becomes available for iOS5... but I am content on iOS 5 beta 3.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You guys are crazy, I'm sorry but stock icons hurt my eyes lol. They're so bland, blah, no punch, no character or style. I went pure once in a moment of insanity on 4.3.2 and I will NEVER do that on my phone again lol. Ever!!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Just treading water over here in the Pure pool... not sure what will happen when JB becomes available for iOS5... but I am content on iOS 5 beta 3.

if and when an untethered JB comes available i will most definitely give it a try. if it comes with a price of compromising the iOS experience it will be easier to go back to stock than times in the past

You guys are crazy, I'm sorry but stock icons hurt my eyes lol. They're so bland, blah, no punch, no character or style. I went pure once in a moment of insanity on 4.3.2 and I will NEVER do that on my phone again lol. Ever!!!

not as bland as if you were on a 3G or 3GS! :) i really think my theming days are behind me..

if anything i will do it to make a great system even better

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods