I forgot my Ipad password, How do i unlock it?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a suggestion to all those that keep asking the same questions...and refuse to follow those instructions...

just throw your device in the bathtub and go to your local Walmart and buy a Pay-As-You-Go phone...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a suggestion to all those that keep asking the same questions...and refuse to follow those instructions...

just throw your device in the bathtub and go to your local Walmart and buy a Pay-As-You-Go phone...

I follow yr advise but when I try to goto Walmart my keys r locked in my car!!! How to help??

Hamauntnigation

May 4, 2015
Visit site
You can sync it with a laptop, you may have at home......Itunes will to restore the iPad, if you already have it backed up on the computer, you just have to restore and then back it up, and all your work is done

Bruno Muso

May 23, 2015
Visit site
I forgot my password for my iPad and it is saying that iPad disabled and that I should connect it to Iturnes.Kindly help me on how to do that

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I forgot my password for my iPad and it is saying that iPad disabled and that I should connect it to Iturnes.Kindly help me on how to do that

Using the cable that came with your iPad, connect one end to the iPad and the other end to a USB port in your computer. Afterwards, initiate the computer's iTunes app. iTunes should detect the device. Once it does, select to restore it. Note: ALL of the data that is currently on the iPad will be erased, and when the process is complete, you will be met withdraw welcome screen. Having said that, if you have a recent backup of the iPad, you can restore the backup.

Tarry Kenny

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi i forgot my password with my Ipad the (model is A1432) and the (FCC ID is BCCA1432). Only the password i forgot i needed an assistance

Last edited by a moderator:

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I had forgotten my Ipad password, i tried to guess my password many times and my Ipad got disabled .

I always go to find my idevice and just set it as lost and it resets the device than I restore it through iCloud back up I had a pesky ex who would change my pass codes and take my phone lol works every time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi i forgot my password with my Ipad the (model is A1432) and the (FCC ID is BCCA1432). Only the password i forgot i needed an assistance

I'm still confuse can you give me more information how to unlock it...

The answer was given to you in the thread you created. Having said that, if you've forgotten the lock screen passcode, you will have to attach your iPad to your computer and select to restore it via the computer's iTunes app. If you've forgotten your iCloud passcode, you will have to select the forgot my passcode option via the iCloud website. If you cannot answer the security questions associated with the iCloud account (if applicable), there is nothing anyone can do for you - not even Apple.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
this thread is funny how all these ppl forget their passwords and obviously cant read how to restore their device after its been said several times plain as day what to do..lol

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I think this thread should just be locked...If you can't read the questions, follow the suggestions, then once again, get rid of your iPhone...

GheriRigg

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Freakin hilarious!! I was thinking the exact same thing! My friend is having this issue so I said I'd figure it out for her, I've never had my hands on an iPad before and I was following the perfectly clear instructions, no problem. My jaw dropped when I saw the question repeated!! Idiots!

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I think the answer should now be: go to the Apple store and have them explain the same instructions listed here.

That might filter out the people who 'found' or 'bought' a questionable device. Anyone reluctant to take it to a store can be ignored.

Anybody else will have been helped at the store.