Jailbreakme 3.0

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I read about it when I got up this morning, I can't wait to get home from work today and Jailbreak my iPad 2. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
unlock depends on more than just being JBen, only certain basebands are unlockable. What is your baseband? Settings - General - About - Modem Version.

My question is why use this for anything other than an iPad 2? there are so many other ways to do the JB on the iPhone, iPad 1, iPod Touch. I know it's easy but that doesn't always mean better.

fordfalcon

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info got the answer from the other post. Just for info purpose 4.3.3. 4.10 and I understand no unlock available. So I will stick with the SIM option.

SteveyAsp

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I had it working installed bitesms and had a crash .

Had exactly the same! It then went into a reboot loop which I eventually managed to get it out of and restored.
This may have been because my baseband has been changed when I installed iOS5 Beta 2

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Had exactly the same! It then went into a reboot loop which I eventually managed to get it out of and restored.
This may have been because my baseband has been changed when I installed iOS5 Beta 2

I had iOS 5 Beta 1 installed, no issues here .. Not sure about the baseband change with Beta 2 .. Would be interested to see if more people are having this issue.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I know BiteSMS was a little flaky with 4.3.3 when I JB but it's been fine ever since. I think if you're on a phone just use the other methods or give the jailbreakme a little time. Whenever there is a new tool both the tool and Cydia's servers always gets hammered by all the JBers. So I would give it a day or two to calm down and try it again.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't have thought the baseband would make a difference, but I also had beta 1 and went back to 4.3.3. Jailbreak was smooth, but after installing BiteSMS, I crashed after an incoming sms - endless reboot cycle to the apple logo resulting in my restoring.

I only j/b for Bite, so if it's not working, there seems no point in the jb, no matter how simple.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't have thought the baseband would make a difference, but I also had beta 1 and went back to 4.3.3. Jailbreak was smooth, but after installing BiteSMS, I crashed after an incoming sms - endless reboot cycle to the apple logo resulting in my restoring.

I only j/b for Bite, so if it's not working, there seems no point in the jb, no matter how simple.

Unfortunately I think there is going to be more than a few apps in Cydia that aren't yet comparable with this Jailbreak. Hopefully the developers will get updates out for them soon.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Finally got home from work and Jailbroke my iPad 2 so far after an agonizing day of waiting. This JB was awesome with no problems at all. Now I just have to load the Cydia apps that I'm using on my iPhone 4 to see which ones will work.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited: