Please help ME !!!

shamwoo

May 23, 2011
Visit site
So last night I was installing Oregon Trail on my phone, and I noticed the progress wasn't moving anymore, so I shut down itunes, and unplugged my phone.

But now, there's 1.05 GB taken up in the "Other" category on itunes, and I've even removed everything from my phone seeing if it was something else. But I'm almost certain it's the failed installation on my phone. I've done a hard reset on my phone (button procedure) thinking this would fix itself, but it didn't

Any suggestion ??? I really don't feel like RESETTING my phone to factory defaults, and having to re jail break...

here's a photo of my itunes screen
ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

entronp

May 30, 2010
Visit site
do a restore from back up from your most recent back up.

So last night I was installing Oregon Trail on my phone, and I noticed the progress wasn't moving anymore, so I shut down itunes, and unplugged my phone.

But now, there's 1.05 GB taken up in the "Other" category on itunes, and I've even removed everything from my phone seeing if it was something else. But I'm almost certain it's the failed installation on my phone. I've done a hard reset on my phone (button procedure) thinking this would fix itself, but it didn't

Any suggestion ??? I really don't feel like RESETTING my phone to factory defaults, and having to re jail break...

here's a photo of my itunes screen
ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox