- 06-28-2011, 05:35 PM #2
- 08-01-2011, 09:23 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 477 Posts
So I swipe across the status bar, and instead of just SBSetttings (or whatever else comes up) a dialog box comes up (without having to unlock or exit out of the current app) with user defined choices.
For example, I swipe across the status bar and a dialog box appears. The first option in the dialog box is BiteSMS quick compose, the next is qtweeter, after that is iWhiteBoard, and then an SBSettings button. To compose a text, I hit the BiteSMS button. To open SBSettings, I press that button, etc.
Does that make sense? Are there any apps like this already available? I like that I can access an app from any place on my phone (with activator), but since I only have about 4-5 things that I'd want to 'quick-activate', I'd rather have one action that brings up a menu, as opposed to 4-5 different actions.
Last edited by rosenstar; 08-01-2011 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Clarify
- 08-18-2011, 10:25 AM #4
I have 20 custom lockscreen backgrounds for my lockscreen theme. It would be nice to have a lockscreen app that would read your lockscreen theme and show you all the lockscreen backgrounds inside and enable you to switch them or disable them then apply it and the phone resprings. I do it manually right now which sucks but gets the job done.
- 08-20-2011, 05:41 PM #5
- 11-09-2011, 01:23 AM #6
- 11-09-2011, 03:42 PM #7
- 11-11-2011, 04:43 PM #8
- 02-01-2012, 07:59 PM #9
- 02-02-2012, 02:28 PM #10
- 02-02-2012, 02:38 PM #11
What I want is the most simple tweak, and I cannot understand why it doesn't exist yet. DEVELOPERS PLEASE HELP!!
On my blackberry, 100 years ago, there was a setting for deleting emails. Like my iPhone, I could have it delete them off the server, or not. But there was a third option to prompt me while deleting emails so I could chose at the time of deletion if I wanted it off the server or not. This was great because I get sooo many work emails....some I take care of right away and want gone, but others I need to handle at the office or need to save for whatever reason. This leaves me having to go through hundreds of emails twice.....needless to say, that takes up valuable time. So, please make an app/tweak that will allow me to pick and choose.
- 02-02-2012, 09:52 PM #12
Sound/ringer profiles like on a BB. I want to have a profile with only the telephone ringer audible, and another with audible alerts for SMS, email, etc.
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.846329,-73.727274
- 02-02-2012, 10:09 PM #13
- 02-05-2012, 11:38 AM #14
- 02-17-2012, 03:03 PM #15iMore Intermediate
- 477 Posts
2) A lockscreen or slider that allows you to put a (relatively large) picture (of your choosing) it the middle of your lockscreen, and pull the picture in a direction of your choosing to unlock.
3) Keyboard Shortcuts for select all, paste, and maybe a few other things (hold down shift + V to paste for example).
4) A tweak that automatically toggles wifi based on location. So, say you have a wifi network at home and at work. You leave your home for work in the morning. Your phone (using it's gps features) realizes that it's no longer at home, so it turns off wifi. When you get to work, your phone (using it's gps features through 3G) realizes that its at work. The phone then turns on wifi.
5) A hack that gets rid of the limited number of skips on 8Tracks.
... that's all for now, but I'm sure I can think up some more!
- 02-19-2012, 05:37 PM #16
- 05-28-2012, 07:58 PM #17iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Animate for iOS 5.1.1 --
I can't put GreenPois0n logo on my bootscreen
Something to help me design my own theme, font, and backgrounds
FREE service to let me record the images on my screen- A camstudio for iPhone (there IS one in Cydia..... for 4 dollars)
All these things would be really, really, really cool.