What jailbreak would you like to see?

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Current MobileNotifier to have a privacy switch.

Currently on lock screen view even with the password lock on you can view previews.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it kind of defeats the purpose of pass lock.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
activator alternative

Here's a place for users to voice their needs and developers to hear our crys :)

What app would you like to see made?

Something similar to activator, accept with a dialog box.

So I swipe across the status bar, and instead of just SBSetttings (or whatever else comes up) a dialog box comes up (without having to unlock or exit out of the current app) with user defined choices.

For example, I swipe across the status bar and a dialog box appears. The first option in the dialog box is BiteSMS quick compose, the next is qtweeter, after that is iWhiteBoard, and then an SBSettings button. To compose a text, I hit the BiteSMS button. To open SBSettings, I press that button, etc.

Does that make sense? Are there any apps like this already available? I like that I can access an app from any place on my phone (with activator), but since I only have about 4-5 things that I'd want to 'quick-activate', I'd rather have one action that brings up a menu, as opposed to 4-5 different actions.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Lockscreen viewer
I have 20 custom lockscreen backgrounds for my lockscreen theme. It would be nice to have a lockscreen app that would read your lockscreen theme and show you all the lockscreen backgrounds inside and enable you to switch them or disable them then apply it and the phone resprings. I do it manually right now which sucks but gets the job done.

Mcgrady#IM

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
i know a site that has heaps of jailbreaks and tutorials n apps things. its called ibad.info. if you have any requests or anything they'll help you too

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
What I want more than anything in the world is an app where I could load in my custom icons it would give me the stock icons and I would swap them by simply dragging and dropping.

Reactions: SterkOks

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Backgrounder is back in action!!! Ashikase picked his project back up!! I'll edit topic with deb download package page in a minute...

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Something similar to activator, accept with a dialog box.

So I swipe across the status bar, and instead of just SBSetttings (or whatever else comes up) a dialog box comes up (without having to unlock or exit out of the current app) with user defined choices.

For example, I swipe across the status bar and a dialog box appears. The first option in the dialog box is BiteSMS quick compose, the next is qtweeter, after that is iWhiteBoard, and then an SBSettings button. To compose a text, I hit the BiteSMS button. To open SBSettings, I press that button, etc.

Does that make sense? Are there any apps like this already available? I like that I can access an app from any place on my phone (with activator), but since I only have about 4-5 things that I'd want to 'quick-activate', I'd rather have one action that brings up a menu, as opposed to 4-5 different actions.

Um....that is an option in Activator. I use it all the time. You can have a menu pop up, with user selected options, and you can set if you want it available anywhere, just on home screen, just while apps are running, or whatever. I have mine set up so if you pinch zoom on the home screen a menu pops up with the following options: Reboot, Respring, Flashlight, Play/Pause, Volume slider, etc....but the point is, you can put whatever you want in the menu box.

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
What I want is the most simple tweak, and I cannot understand why it doesn't exist yet. DEVELOPERS PLEASE HELP!!

On my blackberry, 100 years ago, there was a setting for deleting emails. Like my iPhone, I could have it delete them off the server, or not. But there was a third option to prompt me while deleting emails so I could chose at the time of deletion if I wanted it off the server or not. This was great because I get sooo many work emails....some I take care of right away and want gone, but others I need to handle at the office or need to save for whatever reason. This leaves me having to go through hundreds of emails twice.....needless to say, that takes up valuable time. So, please make an app/tweak that will allow me to pick and choose.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have RingerX installed. It allows me to have calls from specific contacts ring when iPhone otherwise is silent. I want to set up different "profiles" for different situations. Just like profiles on a BB.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Here's a place for users to voice their needs and developers to hear our crys :)

What app would you like to see made?

1) A quick reply tweak for Facebook Messenger.

2) A lockscreen or slider that allows you to put a (relatively large) picture (of your choosing) it the middle of your lockscreen, and pull the picture in a direction of your choosing to unlock.

3) Keyboard Shortcuts for select all, paste, and maybe a few other things (hold down shift + V to paste for example).

4) A tweak that automatically toggles wifi based on location. So, say you have a wifi network at home and at work. You leave your home for work in the morning. Your phone (using it's gps features) realizes that it's no longer at home, so it turns off wifi. When you get to work, your phone (using it's gps features through 3G) realizes that its at work. The phone then turns on wifi.

5) A hack that gets rid of the limited number of skips on 8Tracks.

... that's all for now, but I'm sure I can think up some more!

SterkOks

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Animate for iOS 5.1.1 --
I can't put GreenPois0n logo on my bootscreen :(

Something to help me design my own theme, font, and backgrounds

FREE service to let me record the images on my screen- A camstudio for iPhone (there IS one in Cydia..... for 4 dollars)

All these things would be really, really, really cool.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234