Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default Weather icon moves position - JB

My weather icon continually moves up on me throughout the day. This just started a few days ago. The only thing I have upgraded was Dream Board, but I am not using a Dream Board theme. Any suggestions on how to fix? I am uploading a photo now. Thanks for any help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weather icon moves position - JB-imageuploadedbytapatalk1308452201.643944.jpg  
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    3,617 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Root 4.4.2

Never heard of that happening. Maybe try putting the weather app in a different position.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,878 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Does it only happen with the Weather icon? You could always put it into a folder and see if it does the same thing. You could also uninstall Dreamboard and see if it stops happening.
    can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
    ~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
    iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid (soon to be retired)
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by roefernj View Post
    My weather icon continually moves up on me throughout the day. This just started a few days ago. The only thing I have upgraded was Dream Board, but I am not using a Dream Board theme. Any suggestions on how to fix? I am uploading a photo now. Thanks for any help!
    It seems like you have an app that uses weather to go on your status... try removing the app to see if it fixes the issue.. then if that doesn't work also disable all themes as well.

There maybe an issue with the app + theme you are using.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Noticed on page 2 now as well. I will try uninstalling dream board. If I respring, it always fixes it. Weird!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weather icon moves position - JB-imageuploadedbytapatalk1308456944.688334.jpg