4.3.3 No signal, no wifi & no BT statusbar icons!

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey all, I updated to iOS 4.3.3 & when I re-install my over 200 Cydia packages via PKGBackup something is making those statusbar icons completely disappear. I've restored to stock Apple iOS & used the newest redsn0w 0.9rc16. When I restore as new or a backup, then jailbreak both are fine. I've used PkBackup & when I forgot to uninstall MobileTerminal 520-1, half of the packages didn't install cuz MobileTerminal 364.1-10 could'nt overwrite the first & they depended on it. After half of the packages installed my signal, wifi & BT statusbar icons are still there. This was good cuz I've rounded the problem down to the remaining 100 packages that did'nt install which may or may not depend on Cydia's non functional MobileTerminal 364,1-10.

So it's not the jailbreak, baseband/redsn0w version conflict or iTunes backup that's causing my statusbar signal, wifi & BT icons to disappear. I'm sure it's either a package or preferences file in my PKGBackup backup. I am currently installing each of the 100 remaining packages & I unchecked all the preference files from installing. So far so good, I still have those 3 statusbar icons. I will post here if I round it down to a specific package but if anyone else has this problem or know's what package from Cydia might be causing the signal, wifi & BT icons to disappear on my iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.3, thanks!

P.S. I haven't changed my signature yet cuz I may be downgrading back to iOS 4.2.1 depending on what's causing that problem or if it persists from a package I really want.

Last edited:

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
I figured it out, it was a tweak called "StatusNamer" which clearly states in the description only for iOS 4.0 to 4.2.1. My bad, DOH!