Lockinfo 3.0 Theme: iOS 5 Style

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
nope, album cover from playing iPod haha

found an interesting issue.. when going to landscape mode and then pulling down infoshade the custom background stays in portrait sizing and you can see the remaining screen to the right

is this happening to you too? i went to the winterboard setup as well, same thing

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Someone had this issue back on p.4 in this thread...I asked the dev but haven't gotten an answer yet...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
one other thing i noticed, when viewing infoshade and an incoming call is received, the 'shade' does not automatically go away and you have to swipe it to get to the the call

probably not a big deal since it may not happen that often. it was just awkward and not very iOS like

Jonezed7

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
For some reason every time I try to set the lockscreen, I check it, and it doesn't work. I go back in and the default theme is selected again. What am I doing wrong?

Am I missing a plugin I have to activate?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you able to set the other ones as you want? Infoshade and Homescreen?

If so you could set those up as you want, then change the overall default theme in Settings>Lockinfo>Appearance>Select Default Theme to iOS5 Lockscreen. Then even if it uses the default, the default will still be iOS5 Lockscreen.

Jonezed7

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Are you able to set the other ones as you want? Infoshade and Homescreen?

If so you could set those up as you want, then change the overall default theme in Settings>Lockinfo>Appearance>Select Default Theme to iOS5 Lockscreen. Then even if it uses the default, the default will still be iOS5 Lockscreen.

Everything sets except the lockscreen. I don't set the homescreen but the infoshade seems to be working fine.

I did set it as default, but I'm still having the same result... :(
Lockscreen:

20345165.jpg

Infoshade:
15393edf.jpg

Settings:
4e26ae57.jpg

I don't get it :(

EDIT: The same thing seems to be happening with my homescreen. I just tried it.

jmelos74

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
A new Lockinfo ios 5 style , with big icon

I appreciate you theme but the icon header are not big like the real IOS 5 , its the reason i ve made my theme .

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Everything sets except the lockscreen. I don't set the homescreen but the infoshade seems to be working fine.

I did set it as default, but I'm still having the same result... :(
Lockscreen:

20345165.jpg

Infoshade:
15393edf.jpg

Settings:
4e26ae57.jpg

I don't get it :(

EDIT: The same thing seems to be happening with my homescreen. I just tried it.

From the looks of that it seems like you either don't have lockscreen visibility enabled in your lockinfo settings or maybe don't have the theme listed high enough in Winterboard. Maybe you have another lockscreen theme that is listed above it? In other words?you originally said the default theme was taking over, but I don't see ANY lockinfo on your lockscreen...

Gmhollywood

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Question: I have the theme background option activated in lockweather plugin, yet the weather image doesnt show up as posted. any answers? Thnx

ggeegino

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
If only someone can implement the slide to open or slide to reply in iOS 5 this theme would be the best ever!!!! I wonder if aron ash would consider this instead of just tap to open slide to open would be awesome!!!!! I would def pay or donate for that!

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Just noticed that a different version was released in Cydia today...anyone try that yet?
More info here: Cydia Search | Package | com.modmyi.ios5lockinfoiphoneandipod

I don't need it (mine is set up perfectly for me) but it might be useful for people who don't like to set things up manually.

Anyone get this working? I have it installed, top item on Winterboard and checked off as my ONLY theme (turned off everything else). Still, LockInfo looks the same. There is no additional option in LockInfo to configure under Appearance (ie; no other themes show up there, just this new theme in Winterboard) and my lockscreen, homescreen and infoshade remain unchanged. What am I missing?

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get this working? I have it installed, top item on Winterboard and checked off as my ONLY theme (turned off everything else). Still, LockInfo looks the same. There is no additional option in LockInfo to configure under Appearance (ie; no other themes show up there, just this new theme in Winterboard) and my lockscreen, homescreen and infoshade remain unchanged. What am I missing?

no, I tried it out and had the same issue you did. I gave up and did it the original way and without winterboard.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Like I mentioned above I don't use it, but one thing worth trying is to see if you're using Classic as your Default Theme in Lockinfo>Appearance. Then under the Infoshade, Homescreen, and Lockscreen options tick off the Use Default option...I wouldn't be surprised if the theme only worked when using the Classic settings.

Just an idea, let us know if that helps though.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Like I mentioned above I don't use it, but one thing worth trying is to see if you're using Classic as your Default Theme in Lockinfo>Appearance. Then under the Infoshade, Homescreen, and Lockscreen options tick off the Use Default option...I wouldn't be surprised if the theme only worked when using the Classic settings.

Just an idea, let us know if that helps though.

Thanks for suggestion. I had Classic as my theme and then had "Default" for Infoshade, Lockscreen, Homescreen. Still, I tried actually selecting "Classic" for each of those three and still it does nothing to change the appearance of LockInfo on any of the screens. I'd be curious if anyone gets this working. I emailed the dev and haven't heard back.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead and downloaded the .deb for this theme just so I could compare it with the Macthemes original...don't know if it matters, but I see that the original theme has a "Bundles" folder, while the Cydia version has a "bundles" folder (lowercase "b").

It might be nothing, but all my 4.3.x themes have capital B "Bundles"...are you comfortable going in to change that? If you are, you can easily use the Macthemes version if this one won't work for you...

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Took another look this morning, and it definitely seems like the original will theme more than the Winterboard-only version does, particularly on the lockscreen. If you want to install it the old-fashioned way for the full effect I'm happy to lend a hand.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2