Downloading music

aaimbrogno

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Just switched from being a long-time BlackBerry user to the iPhone about a month ago. I love it so far! The only thing I miss is downloading music to my phone. On BlackBerry, I used an app from 4shared.com.

Is there a Cydia app for music? Or is there a downloading app that you can install to then go to a website and download music from there?

I hope this hasn't been in a thread recently. I tried searching for it. I'm sorry if it is.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
if you're wanting to download songs directly to your phone i use Mewseek. there is a pretty cool feature called 'add to iPod' which does exactly that. there is a free trial and then $9.99 after that which pays for itself eventually

i would suggest searching google about it for more info to see if this is exactly what you are looking for

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I did find Mewseek but the add to iPod doesn't work on VZW iPhone. So I guess I need another way :-(

The developer of Mewseek announced that version 2.6 will be released before the end of the month. Not sure if it has VZW iPhone support or not though. Im hoping it does!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner