jailbreaking 3g 8gb 4.2.1 from windowsXP won't work

Jagkallasfrags

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello, i have tried to jailbreak my ipod touch 3g 8gb 4.2.1 on my windowsXP, first i used redsn0w, and it was right verison and right .Ipsw, but it was just stucked on "exploiting with limera1n" i tryed it some times but still dident work. So i tryed greenpois0n but when it was done i installed cydia, but it turned white, when i pressed it, it did not start, and I could not delete it. And I tryed to restore the whole ipod, so everything dissapeared exept for the greenpois0n loader and cydia. so i desided to try blackra1n but when i tryed that, Blackra1n was just crashing, and before starting it, it said "ASL.DLL" is missing. and i really need to JailBreak my ipod touch fast becouse i am going away for a couple of weeks soon and i need some games.
if anyone knows some other program that are like cydia (with free games and stuffs like that) they could post it and a tutorial how to get it.
So if ANYONE could help it would be VEEERY nice.
(need answer FAST)
sorry for bad english.

//Frags

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
See the sites policy on Pirating(JBing to get free games and apps = Pirating) Pirating is also the fastest way to screw up your device.

The JB issue stop trying multiple different things you think will work. If you want to use redsn0w or greenpois0n your phone must already be on 4.2.1 so upgrade in iTunes. Then once the 3G is on 4.2.1 try redsn0w again. If the phone is already on 4.2.1 and you're getting errors go to iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials and go to Tutorials, iPhone, Jailbreak and find your method and follow the instructions. Make sure you're using an Apple USB cable when you do the process.

Reactions: jackie treehorn

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
See the sites policy on Pirating(JBing to get free games and apps = Pirating) Pirating is also the fastest way to screw up your device.

The JB issue stop trying multiple different things you think will work. If you want to use redsn0w or greenpois0n your phone must already be on 4.2.1 so upgrade in iTunes. Then once the 3G is on 4.2.1 try redsn0w again. If the phone is already on 4.2.1 and you're getting errors go to iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials and go to Tutorials, iPhone, Jailbreak and find your method and follow the instructions. Make sure you're using an Apple USB cable when you do the process.

+1 to Ipheuria. If you are jailbreaking to get pirated games you have missed the point of jailbreaking.

jackie treehorn

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
With answers like that you get a lick of help there sport. Like everyone has said WE DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY. So.... that means if all you want to do is jb just to get free[read: pirated] stuff look elsewhere. You WILL NOT get help from any of us.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OP you would think that when I gave you help for your JB issue while warning you about the Pirating aspect you would not mention it anymore. However instead of giving me some info like does your phone already have 4.2.1 or not? Which methods did you try from the link I gave you? What happened? instead you seem to expect us to JB it for you without any effort on your part :confused: Anyway pirating sucks!!!!! end point.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox