SlideAway is out! Go get it!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this morning i made a phone call from the lockscreen using the phone option within the bar. once i was done with the phone call i went to hang up but it was back at the lockscreen, frozen. i could not do anything except a hard reset

i'm done being a beta tester. removed it for now but i'll keep an eye out for future updates

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Lol it could be potentially be good but for not its way too buggy for me to use. Good concept though, just poor execution.

very well said. i think with a lot of user input and the Dev willing to change some things it can turn into something really good

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Removing Springtomize fixed my crash-on-complete-reboot issue with SlideAway so far. We'll see how well it runs in the next 24 hours.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE v1.1

UPDATE: v1.1

lots of updates with this version. including moving the bar down to the bottom of the lockscreen with a tap to unlock feature, cool

1.1 - June 5, 2011

- choose which notification labels to display

- dismiss labels with a double tap

- compact mode

- fixed crashes in Settings

- full LSRotator compatibility (thanks Limneos)

- landscape support for themes (Bar_Normal_Landscape and Bar_Highlighted_Landscape)

- intellegently shows/hides LockInfo (thanks Stimpy5050)

- fixed unlock sound playing even if disabled

giving this a go now and will report back..

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well it has been a little over 5 hours and i can say it does work better than before. no springboard crashes

although there was some stuttering when leaving the lockscreen. not sure if it is now conflicting with something else i am using or what but to be honest i think i am done with this tweak

another few bucks down the drain, oh well..

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Blink

Sorry to hear that, but thanks for the updates. Maybe it's just me, but i've found that the bigger the hype, the cheaper(in quality) the product. For now, i'm sticking with Lockinfo.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
well it has been a little over 5 hours and i can say it does work better than before. no springboard crashes

although there was some stuttering when leaving the lockscreen. not sure if it is now conflicting with something else i am using or what but to be honest i think i am done with this tweak

another few bucks down the drain, oh well..

I totally agree. This is why all paid apps should have a trial. Otherwise devs put out not so good apps and keep our money.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i used to be a big advocate of not using cracked versions of Cydia apps..

but as of late i may be turning to the Darker side for my own "trial versions"

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i used to be a big advocate of not using cracked versions of Cydia apps..

but as of late i may be turning to the Darker side for my own "trial versions"

I usually do that with any app over 2.99 that isn't extremely popular (LockInfo I just forked the money over for, since there was a big enough user base to bank on the app being good)... I give myself 24 hrs to test it, if I like it I buy it, if I hate it or it doesn't work then I lose nothing... and some cydia apps are sooo expensive, ugh! Anything over 2.99 should HAVE to come with a trial, imo!