SlideAway is out! Go get it!

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Whats the price on it? Or is it free cause of beta? I saw a quick clip of the new program. And seems decent nothing to special over Lockinfo. Not saying its bad but seems like a copy of LockInfo but with a new touch to it. Theres so much these developers could do with these phones.

Last edited:

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I kinda wish the slide moved a little faster. I turned off the lock screen part of mobile notifier and it stopped crashing.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Weeeeelll, it's still really buggy... it takes a while to be able to take any action on the screen, and twice now i've turned on my screen to have my dimness all the way down... though it looked fine on my screen. When I tried to pull it back where I would like it, it went dark and then came all the way back normal... hm

Still a nice little doohickey! I wish I could take actions on the notifications, though...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
first impression; pretty handy for a lockscreen tweak

springboard crashed about 4 times since i have loaded it yesterday

i emailed the Dev and he is planning on lowering the 'Bar' in the next update, which i am assuming will include some bug fixes as well

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
first impression; pretty handy for a lockscreen tweak

springboard crashed about 4 times since i have loaded it yesterday

i emailed the Dev and he is planning on lowering the 'Bar' in the next update, which i am assuming will include some bug fixes as well

I hope so cuz that bar is pretty slow when you are sliding down to get into your phone. When you need to access something thats not on the lockscreen in a hurry its hard to do.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well, it is as advertised so there are no issues there. like people have mentioned, here and other places, there should be a trial period. not only for this, but a lot of other apps/tweaks out there

even if it were a 3 -7 day trial i would think that would be ample time to figure out if it "works" for the user

in answer your question though; not really, but with future updates by user feedback it can be

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Blink

Thanks for the honesty. One of my daughters, who will put any kind of garbage on her iPhone4, told me that there is another SlideAway in Cydia that i could use as a test. I'm not going there, and i told her so, but i wish that these Devs would do a little more work on these apps, tweaks, etc., before bringing on the hype. The money is a non issue, so i'll wait for the feedback from disgruntled users, and then decide.:)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well there was a recent update 1.0-1 but the Bar did not lower. apparently it was to eliminate 4.2.1 crashing

i think it would look better if the bar were slimmer and lower

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'll pass for now, I prefer my own mods and not sure if I want to give that up right now. Perhaps a month from now I'll grab it and tweak it to my liking.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm done with Slide Away :(

My Springboard crashes 3-4 times a day because of this app... this stinks. $2.99 was a ripoff :( This dev failed hardcore at testing his app before releasing it... sheesh.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2