MobileNorifier Beta 5

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It looks amazing. You guys need to check it out. Might replace biteSMS on my iP4.

mind expanding on this? for example; can you quick compose from anywhere on the device?

also, bitesms seems pretty solid and i am wondering why you'd be so quick to get rid of it

Acint1924

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
mind expanding on this? for example; can you quick compose from anywhere on the device?

also, bitesms seems pretty solid and i am wondering why you'd be so quick to get rid of it

you can reply from other apps which is my main reason for bitesms. I like an all in one solution.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

yep you can!!!

Wow!!!! What a beta!!!! I was on the previous version until I installed Notified Pro... Now I'm gonna use this one for a while :) loooove the MobileReply!!!! Gorgeous.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm with BLiNK: quick reply is great, but I have to have quick compose as well. Can I use this beta but disable the SMS notification, and just keep using BiteSMS for that?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone? I'm still not clear if the beta has true Quick Compose, or if it only has a Quick Reply...in other words, if I want to write a text to someone who hasn't written me, can this do that?

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So far it's mostly good!

I like the appearance a LOT. It looks like it belongs in iOS. But when I get a text, and I read it/use MobileReply, it doesn't get rid of the badge on my text messages. Does anyone else have this problem?

royolpunk

May 30, 2011
Visit site
So far it's mostly good!

I like the appearance a LOT. It looks like it belongs in iOS. But when I get a text, and I read it/use MobileReply, it doesn't get rid of the badge on my text messages. Does anyone else have this problem?

Yeah I have this problem too :(

swsmpbaby985

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Rather than starting a new thread I did a quick search.

I have a question about MobileNotifier. At one point I was jailbroken but had since decided to "return back to jail" as my springboard kept crashing on me.

Now I'm thinking of taking the plunge again and jailbreaking my GSM iPhone running iOS 4.3.3. When I was jailbroken the apps that I used the most were biteSMS and MyWi I had installed MobileNotifier but for some reason I was having MobileNotifier and biteSMS not play nice together.

So I've never really gotten MobileNotifier to work that well however it does look promising but I do have a few questions about the app however.

1. I recently saw that there was a beta 4 or 5 available at the moment for MobileNotifier, if I were to install the repo from Cydia which version of MobileNotifier would I be getting, would it be the bets build or the latest stable build?

2. Does MobileNotifier work well with other iOS apps that provide push notifications, such as AP Mobile, CNN those types of apps, or is support for it limited to a handfull of apps?

3. Would it even be wise for me to JB at this point and time, since WWDC is right around the corner as well as possibly iOS 5?

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Rather than starting a new thread I did a quick search.

I have a question about MobileNotifier. At one point I was jailbroken but had since decided to "return back to jail" as my springboard kept crashing on me.

Now I'm thinking of taking the plunge again and jailbreaking my GSM iPhone running iOS 4.3.3. When I was jailbroken the apps that I used the most were biteSMS and MyWi I had installed MobileNotifier but for some reason I was having MobileNotifier and biteSMS not play nice together.

So I've never really gotten MobileNotifier to work that well however it does look promising but I do have a few questions about the app however.

1. I recently saw that there was a beta 4 or 5 available at the moment for MobileNotifier, if I were to install the repo from Cydia which version of MobileNotifier would I be getting, would it be the bets build or the latest stable build?

2. Does MobileNotifier work well with other iOS apps that provide push notifications, such as AP Mobile, CNN those types of apps, or is support for it limited to a handfull of apps?

3. Would it even be wise for me to JB at this point and time, since WWDC is right around the corner as well as possibly iOS 5?

1) you'd be getting the beta, which is also the most stable.

2) it works well with all apps that have push Notifications.

3) WWDC is right around the corner, but iOS 5 isn't even in beta yet, so it'll most likely be months before we actually get iOS 5.

swsmpbaby985

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for clearing up my questions, I'm still on the fence about JBing again though. I mean only to install MobileNotifier and MyWi...

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
While I did enjoy the massive improvements to MobileNotifier, I'm back to Notified Pro, haha. The badge thing drove me nuts, and the MobileReply didn't have active links (say, from some Twitter texts I have sent to my phone). That, and I'd miss the notification bar a lot. Overall I think I prefer Notified, but this beta is loads better than the last and I'll definitely be following this app's development!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73