MobileNorifier Beta 5

matttomlan#IM

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a Verizon iPhone and I cannot not find MobileNotifier anywhere in Cydia. I am using the search function and it comes up with nothing what am I doing wrong?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You need to add the right repo under Sources so it knows where to look. Click Manage>Sources>Edit>Add and add the following:
phajas.xen.prgmr.com/repo

That is where you'll find it. If you have trouble, this info is also offered a few posts back in this thread.

Reactions: matttomlan#IM
May 18, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded this the other day and love it. I've actually deleted bitesms now as I prefer this MN over it. I realised I didn't need the popup preview as much as I thought and like the more subtle notification MN gives. Also found that bitesms was beginning to get buggy... lag as you open the app, sometimes crashing and closing on opening... I miss my little contact pics and custom tones.. but the stock sms is much more fluid, quicker when opening and no lag when typing which I also occasionally got with bitesms. It's just a shame that there wont be an update anytime soon as the developer may have gone on to bigger and better things... which if he has may mean that MN may become 'stock' soon =)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Downloaded this the other day and love it. I've actually deleted bitesms now as I prefer this MN over it. I realised I didn't need the popup preview as much as I thought and like the more subtle notification MN gives. Also found that bitesms was beginning to get buggy... lag as you open the app, sometimes crashing and closing on opening... I miss my little contact pics and custom tones.. but the stock sms is much more fluid, quicker when opening and no lag when typing which I also occasionally got with bitesms. It's just a shame that there wont be an update anytime soon as the developer may have gone on to bigger and better things... which if he has may mean that MN may become 'stock' soon =)

ha! he now works for Apple!

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I just downloaded it, but nothing works. I went into settings, mobile notifier, and the 4 options there are set to "on". Should there be more than 4 options to turn on or off? And what else should I have done to get this working?

Sent from my VZW iPhone using Tapatalk

Capnjackk

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I used this for maybe 10 minutes. I like how it looked when I got a message, but I don't like the fact that it still says I have a message even after I've replied. I'm sure all it needs is some updating but regardless, I'd rather use the stock as is or bitesms

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
So I finally got it to work. But I agree with a few that have commented thy they tried it for a few minutes and ended up deleting the app. It still has a few bugs that bother me like not clearing the notifications when you have clicked on it and even replied.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
You need to add the right repo under Sources so it knows where to look. Click Manage>Sources>Edit>Add and add the following:
phajas.xen.prgmr.com/repo

That is where you'll find it. If you have trouble, this info is also offered a few posts back in this thread.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but...

I download MobileNotifier, but I don't think it's MobileNotifier Beta 5. I searched for MobileNotifier Beta 5 in Cydia (I added the source) I don't see anything named MobileNotifier Beta 5.

Do I have the correct app downloaded but incorrect settings or something? When I go to the MobileNotifier settings, all I see is toggles for Dash on Switcher, Lockscreen View, Auto-Later Alerts, and Antique Lock Alerts, nothing about messaging or anything.

What am I missing?

f1l4

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I installed MobileNotifier, but it simply doesn't work on my iPhone4.
I can see it in settings, everything is on, but there are no notifications, nothing.

Are there any conflicts with some other jailbreak apps? I have Open notifier installed.

IncredibleBulk32

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Conflicts?

I am wondering the same thing. I removed Lockinfo thinking that might alleviate any conflicts between the apps. I haven't noticed any difference. I use BiteSMS, but doubt that is the culprit.

I wonder if it is any of the "intelli" programs I have installed but do not use.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
does anyone have the issue where mobilenotifier is not their handling push notifications? For me it just seems to be working for text messages :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods