Who has a jailbroken iDevice?

Who has a jailbroken iDevice?

• Total voters

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have an iPad 2 now otherwise I would have that JBen but soon. My AppleTV needs to be exchanged so not going to JB that until I get the replacement.

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I jailbroke my iPhone about 5 times and went back to stock when 4.2.8 was released. I started with 4.2.6 (Verizon). I was just tired of it being slow, for some reason jailbreaking, my iPhone was slow. I jailbroke my iPod touch a month ago. I JUST jailbroke my iPhone like 2 minutes ago again for the 6th time altogether. I don't think I'm going to install themes this time around. Just SBSettings, and a few other basics. I have my list at home, I'm 2 hours away and won't be back to that last for a week. :(

hgradeca

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I have my iPhone 2G jailbroken, but my 3GS and iPad are not, because I don't need that extra functionallity.

But what saddens me the most is that many people I know only jailbreak their iPhones so that they could install cracked apps...:(

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have my iPhone 2G jailbroken, but my 3GS and iPad are not, because I don't need that extra functionallity.

But what saddens me the most is that many people I know only jailbreak their iPhones so that they could install cracked apps...:(

Tell me about it I warn all my friends that do that and I wont JB their phone if they ask. I tell them if you bring this phone back to me to reload and you have Installous then you'll be SOL.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2