- iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Jailbreak 4.2.1 to 4.3.3 without losing cydia apps ...
Im new to the jailbreak community and look for some help here.
1. My phone came with version 4.2.1 out of the box, factory unlocked. (Can be used on any carrier)
2. I jail broke my phone using RedSn0w 0.9.6 RC9
3. I would now like to upgrade to version 4.3.3
1. If i upgrade my version to 4.3.3 via itunes, will i lose all my apps downloaded via cydia
2. Is there a way to upgrade and jailbreak to 4.3.3 without losing my cydia apps.
- 05-19-2011, 08:04 AM #2
1. Yes - Apple firmware removes JB it's just the way it is.
2. Nope - It is just the way it is
There are some options for backing up your JB apps and tweaks look around at a few posts or maybe someone will post up and suggest them.