Help me please

crwmlw#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok I have a Verizon iPhone thats jailbroken with 4.2.6. Im not sure if its worth updating the firmware to the newest one or not because I am jailbroken? If so can someone help me out on what I need to do to update to the latest firmware and re jailbreak? I have quite a few apps from cydia that I would hate to lose. Any help would be appreciated. Im new to all this. Chuck

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Ok I have a Verizon iPhone thats jailbroken with 4.2.6. Im not sure if its worth updating the firmware to the newest one or not because I am jailbroken? If so can someone help me out on what I need to do to update to the latest firmware and re jailbreak? I have quite a few apps from cydia that I would hate to lose. Any help would be appreciated. Im new to all this. Chuck

Chuck, there aren't a lot of new things with the newest firmware (4.2.8). I would wait if you have to be jailbroken. I used Greenp0ison for 4.2.6 and just jailbroke again last night with Sn0wbreeze for the newest 4.2.8. It was easy and I was able to redownload all my Cydia apps, even the ones I paid for. There is a untethered jb out there for the newest 4.2.8.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner