3.1.2(7D11) baseband 05.12.01

Melk#IM

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I am in desperate need of help. I need to upgrade from 3.1.3 to anything 4.0 or higher but I need to keep my unlock and jailbreak because I have tmobile. Can someone help?

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I am in desperate need of help. I need to upgrade from 3.1.3 to anything 4.0 or higher but I need to keep my unlock and jailbreak because I have tmobile. Can someone help?
Create a custom 4.3.3 firmware (with options to keep the current baseband and activate if you don't have the official carrier sim) yourself using Pwnagetool(Mac) or Snowbreeze (windows). Or, you can google and download one from a trusted site.

Once you have the custom file, use Pwnagetool(Mac) or Rednsow (windows) to put the phone into a special DFU mode, and then, restore with the custom firmware file through iTunes. Afterward, on the phone, install Ultrasnow if you need the phone unlock to use on non official carrier.

Reactions: Melk#IM

Melk#IM

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I dont mean to sound stupid, but this is all new to me and I do not know how to create a custom firmware. Does the website help you step by step?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I didn't see you mention it but what phone do you have? if you have a 3G then 4.3.3 is out for you. The highest I think you can go to is 4.2.1, personally I wouldn't go past 3.1.3 on a 3G but some people like it. In order to use it unlocked you need to use Pwnage Tool(Mac) or Sn0wbreeze(Windows) those are the only two ways you can upgrade. I wont go through the porcess because it has already been laid out for you. So if you use Windows then search on here for Sn0wbreeze and look for my name I've given out the link too many times to count. If you use a Mac then head to iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials and look in Tutorials, iPhone first go to Jailbreak and look for the Pwnage Tool for the version of firmware you want to do. Once you're done and the phone is Jailbroken go back and this time instead of Jailbreak choose Unlock and follow the steps in the tutorial.

Reactions: Melk#IM

Melk#IM

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a 3GS. I really dont know how do create anything. I really just need step by step instructions. I can give you my email if that would make it easier.