Good Messaging app?

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Is there a good messaging app? I liked the look and features of smsbite. But I don't mind paying for an app, but I'm not going to pay for tokens to text when I pay for unlimited texting already.

Thanks,

diegoeatspandas#IM

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I love bitesms. With bitesms, you don't have to buy those tokens. There is an option to buy them, but if you have unlimited texting you can set it to send via mobile carrier.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You can turn off the Apple alert in Bite/Settings/Features/Lock Screen Mode and Unlock Screen Mode Features

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
i like the quickreply for sms. and I use chatpic. so it shows the persons contact photo and it allows me to do quick reply from any app.

YoungChrisG#IM

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
BiteSMS has many options to customize it just the way you like it. When you open up the app, in the conversation list there is a gear icon in the top right of the screen. Just click it and it has your options for turning on the quick reply and even setting which buttons to show (ie: Send, Call, Popup,Forward). At the top of the page it gives you four options for Send (via Mobile Carrier, via biteSMS, Remeber per Contact, and Carrier Plan Rules). Just set it to Mobile Carrier and you're good to go. It also has the option to show the contact pic natively in the conversation list, conversations, and in the quick reply.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
biteSMS is so Epic that i truly believe that anyone who dislikes it just simply has not taken the time to learn about all the options/features it has to offer

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I actully prefer iRealSMS but there is NO way I'm paying $13 for a text messaging app!

i am a firm believer in getting what you pay for. that being said, if you indeed prefer iRealSMS then $13 is well worth the money

just curious, what is it about iRealSMS that you like better?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'd like to hear from someone who has used both biteSMS & iRealSMS and their opinion..

i'm not afraid to try something new if they honestly think it's better

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I used to use iReal, and the only feature I REALLY miss (now that i use bite) is the ability to send MMS from Quick Compose. It kind of boggles the mind that this hasn't made it into bite yet. Even if it was only for the paid version, I'd understand, but as it is I just can't figure out why it isn't supported.

Reactions: BLiNK

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner