Jailbreak Verizon Iphone 4 4.2.7

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Tried to Jailbreak my Iphone using Greenpoison, everything went fine but when i try and tap on the loader the screen kinda zooms for a second and nothing happens, any ideas?

dsmith3427

Banned
Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I am very new to this so don't take what I say as gospel as I am trying to jailbreak mine, but I don't think greenpoison works with 4.2.7. I think you need to be trying snowbreeze which does work with 4.2.7. If I'm actually right here I will pat myself on the back!:rolleyes:

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I am very new to this so don't take what I say as gospel as I am trying to jailbreak mine, but I don't think greenpoison works with 4.2.7. I think you need to be trying snowbreeze which does work with 4.2.7. If I'm actually right here I will pat myself on the back!:rolleyes:

Yes that is correct. Greenpoison is for users on 4.2.1 as dsmith said use snowbreeze. Unfortunately that is only for windows but you can use the redsnow for mac Which makes it a tethered jailbreak then install a package from cydia to make it untethered. There are guides on this right here on Tipb!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR