Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Jailbreak Verizon Iphone 4 4.2.7

Tried to Jailbreak my Iphone using Greenpoison, everything went fine but when i try and tap on the loader the screen kinda zooms for a second and nothing happens, any ideas?
    Banned

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

I am very new to this so don't take what I say as gospel as I am trying to jailbreak mine, but I don't think greenpoison works with 4.2.7. I think you need to be trying snowbreeze which does work with 4.2.7. If I'm actually right here I will pat myself on the back!
    iPhone Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith3427 View Post
    I am very new to this so don't take what I say as gospel as I am trying to jailbreak mine, but I don't think greenpoison works with 4.2.7. I think you need to be trying snowbreeze which does work with 4.2.7. If I'm actually right here I will pat myself on the back!
    Yes that is correct. Greenpoison is for users on 4.2.1 as dsmith said use snowbreeze. Unfortunately that is only for windows but you can use the redsnow for mac Which makes it a tethered jailbreak then install a package from cydia to make it untethered. There are guides on this right here on Tipb!