Default Contact Image

Jemjee

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how to change the default contact image (the silouette) to another image? I'm assuming it's just a matter of replacing an image file, but I'm not sure where to look for it.

Thanks!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
can you post a screenshot of what you're trying to replace? I'm not clear on what you're trying to do.

Jemjee

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm not near my computer so I can't post a picture. However, go into your contacts and look at one you don't have a picture for. In the upper left part of the screen is a silhouette of a person. That's the image I'd like to replace.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Take a picture of something you would like to replace that image with, and get it into your phone. Then just pull up the contact, and add that new image to the contact. If you're talking about all of them at the same time, then you may have to get into the files of the phone. That, i'm sorry to say, i can't help you with. I'm positive that someone in these forums can help you with that. Good luck.:)

Jemjee

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
That's exactly what I want to do, change the image for all of the contacts that don't have their own pictures. I'm sure someone can help me. There's some pretty smart folks on this forum.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2