lost Cydia icons

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I've accidentally deleted SBSettings. In doing so, i lost the Cydia icon, and all the other icons within SBSettings. The phone is still jailbroken though. Is there any way to get all the icons back, or will i have to restore phone and re-jailbreak?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I went into settings, activator, anywhere, scrolled down to lock screen, and hit double-tap clock, and they were all there. Now, i don't want to make the same mistake again, so how would i get all my icons out of SBSettings, and back onto the springboard? This would allow me to delete SBSettings without losing the icons.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Got it. Went back into activator, and was able to put icons back on springboard, while also keeping them in SBSettings. This gives me better control of the icons. Thanks for your help.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had this problem yet, however, it sounds like you have to install SBSettings again, and unhide those hidden icons from there. Have you tried doing a reset already?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Got it. Went back into activator, and was able to put icons back on springboard, while also keeping them in SBSettings. This gives me better control of the icons. Thanks for your help.

Ignore my last post, you and I must have been posting at the same time. I'm glad you were able to fix it. :)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Just to make sure, i deleted SBSettings, and all my Cydia icons are still on the springboard. There's a setting in activator (i found it by accident), that lets you hide or show the icons. I'll re-install SBSettings, and i'm good to go.:D

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Grunt, too bad there isn't an option in Cydia to confirm something such as deleting an app before you do it.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Grunt, too bad there isn't an option in Cydia to confirm something such as deleting an app before you do it.

I know what you mean. Sometimes when you make a mistake though, it's very satisfying when you figure it out. I never knew that there was a setting in SBSettings that gave you the option to hide or show the icons on the springboard. Thanks again for your help, slainte!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I found it when i opened SBS. There's a little blue icon that says "more". Click on it and you'll see what i mean. It comes up as SBSettings Setup.

margette

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
i lost my cydia app while trying to install mymi

so i purchased the mywi and i tried to install it by it had it requierments to install and i think by uninstalling one thing i lost the cydia app. my phone seems to be jailbroken still. ive tried to search for it and its not on my phone. ive resotred the phone and tried to jailbrake it again not luck either...i read the forum for lost cydia icons and followed the link but guess what....i dont understand what im supposed to do. im new to all this and im totally lost...what is poof? of that other qwickgold thing? how do i get it ? what can i do?? somone plz help!!!!!!!!!

p.s plz make the explination dummy proof! greatly appreciated!!

thanks!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
where can you find the activator in settings? i can't even find the sbsettings? is it in iphone 5 setting?

This only holds trie for jailbroken devices. You can find activator in settings in the section below Facebook. SBSettings installs a springboard icon.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner