Why does almost all my cydia aps crashes?

imasteri

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded Celeste [bluetooth app] and iBluenova, but if i open the app it crashes. So how can i fix this??

Plz help me!

Topgunner

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Springboard crash????

Do you get a message that the springboard crashed and you are in "safe mode"? If so, I would try removing those apps and then re-install one at a time and see if the phone crashes. It appears that one of those apps may be causing the problem. Let us know.....:cool:

imasteri

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Do you get a message that the springboard crashed and you are in "safe mode"? If so, I would try removing those apps and then re-install one at a time and see if the phone crashes. It appears that one of those apps may be causing the problem. Let us know.....:cool:
Thnx for replying.
But its only those apps who crashing: iBluetooth and iBluenova.
I think there wouldn't be a solution.
But can i download Celeste bluetooth without downloading SBsettings etc.?

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
And there lies the downfall of the free app store, Cydia. As with anything in life, it has it's positives and negatives. It allows a greater degree of freedom than Apple's app store, but with it comes the lack of QC testing. Many apps on the Cydia store are slow to react to iOS firmware updates, and therefore are not compatible with the newest iOS versions as they come out. Check the developer's website (if they have one) to see if it is a known issue that the app crashes on iOS 4.3.2. Most likely they know about it and you will have to be patient until they update thier app to work with 4.3.2.

imasteri

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
And there lies the downfall of the free app store, Cydia. As with anything in life, it has it's positives and negatives. It allows a greater degree of freedom than Apple's app store, but with it comes the lack of QC testing. Many apps on the Cydia store are slow to react to iOS firmware updates, and therefore are not compatible with the newest iOS versions as they come out. Check the developer's website (if they have one) to see if it is a known issue that the app crashes on iOS 4.3.2. Most likely they know about it and you will have to be patient until they update thier app to work with 4.3.2.
Thank yo very much!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro