Finally did it after 4 years!!

Acint1924

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I have owned the iphone since the first day it came out in 2007 and never knew what I was missing. It is like having a whole new phone now that I jailbroke it. If Apple actually allowed people to do this on every phone, they would have an even bigger hit on their hands!

Anyways.. I have pretty much download everyone's "top 5 apps" and am looking for more. I have all the basics like bitesms, sb settings, infinidock, folderenhancer, five rows etc etc.

Anyone have any other recommendations that really enhance the functionality of the iphone?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have owned the iphone since the first day it came out in 2007 and never knew what I was missing. It is like having a whole new phone now that I jailbroke it. If Apple actually allowed people to do this on every phone, they would have an even bigger hit on their hands!

Anyways.. I have pretty much download everyone's "top 5 apps" and am looking for more. I have all the basics like bitesms, sb settings, infinidock, folderenhancer, five rows etc etc.

Anyone have any other recommendations that really enhance the functionality of the iphone?

Apple DOES allow it... the courts have ruled that Apple cannot block it. They don't have to support a jailbroken phone, but they do have to allow it.

Reactions: anon(631531)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
first of all, welcome. please add LockInfo to your list. this tweak is amazing and the support is just as good if not better. Notifications the way Apple should s
have done doing since the beginning, reply to SMS (even with biteSMS), mail, notifications all from your lockscreen... and more!

below is a screenshot of one of my setups. this is just one of many ways it can be configured

f41ikp.jpg

just curious.. are you using an iphone 4 what made you decide to make the move?

also, were you also one of the ones who were completely against it or what was your stance?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
^ I second "LockInfo". I've been using it for 2 weeks now. I love having the ability to see all of my notifications on the lock screen. It comes with a free trial which is nice. Worst case, you don't like it and can just delete the app and not have to pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: anon(631531)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR