HELP: Jailbreak 2G iTouch, iOS 4.1, MC086LL
Over the past 5 months I've tried everything from greenp0ison to redsn0w to jailbreakme.com, downgrading from 4.2.1 to 4.1, rebooting, restoring, and reinstalling. Nothing I have tried thus far has been successful in jailbreaking my iTouch:
1. Greenp0ison works but does not install Cydia (instead, I get this white icon called "Loader" that closes immediately after opening).
2. Redsn0w doesn't work on the MC model.
3. I've tried using Redsn0w just to install Cydia, but I have to use a 4.0 ipsw file I downloaded. Even then, redsn0w always freezes on the "waiting to reboot" page.
4. Jailbreakme.com says it won't work with the 4.2.1 or 4.1 when I've tried it.
5. Blackra1n freezes on the "entering recovery" screen.
So, any ideas? Any assistance you can provide me would be so appreciated! Let me know if you need more information.