Lockinfo questions

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
So normally I am team pure, but I was bored and jailbroke. I am trialing lockinfo and have two question.

1. Is there a way to turn off the icon for new mail on the status bar?

2. Does words with friends not work with the notification section? I had like 3 games waiting for a response and lockinfo never showed it.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
1. Settings > LockInfo > Plugins > Mail > Statusbar Icon > Off

2. Words With Friends showed up for me and you can set it up to launch from the lockscreen as well. maybe make sure your max notifications are set appropriately? and you may have to respring or reboot your device for it to work properly..

Settings > LockInfo > Plugins > Notifications > Max Notifications Per App > [select desired amount]

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
In your native notification settings, do you have WWF set to show Alerts? If it's only on for sounds and badges I don't think Lockinfo will pick up on those.

Reactions: ghostface147

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
also, check your notification plugin visibility within lockscreen:

Settings > LockInfo > Plugin Visibility > Notifications > ON

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
In your native notification settings, do you have WWF set to show Alerts? If it's only on for sounds and badges I don't think Lockinfo will pick up on those.

Hmmm....didn't think of that. I enabled alerts, so let's see what happens. Normally I turn everything off except badges.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Yep, that was it. I had to enable alerts. i do't like the way it looks though, so I may turn it off again. I am also probably going to restore back to non-jailbreak.

The jailbreak tweaks look so un-Apple like, which irks me.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Hmm...interesting. That would help a lot. However I don't want to pay for LI if I plan to restore it back to non-jb. I'll give a full work week to see what happens. You people are very helpful. Thanks.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
My JB experiment is over. I have restored back to team pure. Lockinfo would crash settings, sometimes lockinfo wouldn't work after using certain apps....I don't really text that much so biteSMS was useless (although I do like how it put the contact picture).

The real thing that annoyed me was the tap here to QC whenever I would adjust the volume. Anyways, it's not for me, but I do appreciate the help.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
understood. sometimes i get tired of the micromanaging myself and wonder if i'd be better off staying stock

also, it appears to be good timing since 4.3.3 will be coming out in a couple of weeks now and of course the jailbreak scene will have to wait to update.. for how long nobody knows--couple days, weeks or months..

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
And if you ever come back, just know that you can switch the QC to somewhere else. I turned off the volume prompt and use a status bar swipe instead.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner