4.2.5 jailbreak

Da Black Mamba

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this has been posted already, i did a quick search and didn't find anything. I just got an iphone today (switched from DX, incredible, & fascinate) and i'm very familiar with rooting but i cant find anything on how to jailbreak 4.2.5 =|

EDIT: I should mention i tried the latest green poison and it seemed like it installed correctly, but when i go to launch "loader", nothing happens

sorry for the noobness

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
A quick search in the jailbreak forum, where this thread is now located, will get you your answer.

Topgunner

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Which provider do you have?

Sorry if this has been posted already, i did a quick search and didn't find anything. I just got an iphone today (switched from DX, incredible, & fascinate) and i'm very familiar with rooting but i cant find anything on how to jailbreak 4.2.5 =|

EDIT: I should mention i tried the latest green poison and it seemed like it installed correctly, but when i go to launch "loader", nothing happens

sorry for the noobness

I would verify you're iOS, it should be at 4.2.6 if you have a ViP. Whatever you do, don't upgrade to 4.2.7. Here is a link that may help you.

Jailbreak basics: Everything you need to know for iPhone and iPad | TiPb

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234