Error 21 while JB using snowbreeze.

lornaevo

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Last night I was trying to JB my ipod touch and when I tried loading the custom firmware it kept giving me error 21. Any one know how to get this fixed?

HTC Evo 4G with Cm7/Wimax is Supersonic.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You didn't say what OS your computer is running so go to

Windows: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Apple\Apple Software Update (You may need to have hidden folders showing to see the AppData folder Yahoo it)

Mac: user(your user name)/library/itunes/devicesupport/

and move the firmware files inside to an external drive or some other location on the computer. Then run Sn0wbreeze again and recreate the custom ipsw file and put your device into DFU mode. It is absolutely imperative that it is in DFU mode not recovery mode or you will get errors. If you don't know how to do it search for my username I helped someone else with the description of the process. Then in iTunes once you're in DFU mode hold down the Shift(Windows) or Option(Mac) key and click restore. Then browse to the custom ipsw you made with Sn0wbreeze and let it reload.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
After a Google search for "iPhone error 21" which returned several pages related to the problem (you did try that right?) it seems that this error is related to a communication problem between your iPhone and your computer. You didn't provide any details for your setup, but you could try using a different computer or profile, or maybe even a different USB port to jailbreak your iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR