Restore Help?!?!

KurtissZ

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Ohk, I need some help. I have an iPhone 4 I am new to JailBreaking, and I dont quite understand it so bare with me.Well about last week I JailBroke my phone with Redsn0w. I am starting to have issues with people being able hear my on the other end of the phone. Half the time they could hear me, half the time they couldn't. I have almost full reception where I live so i know thats not the problem. So I decide to plug my iPhone 4 into iTunes to restore it, and I get this 3194 error. Im using windows 7, jailbroken with redsn0w, im tethered, on 4.3.2 so has this happened to anybody else, if so please help,

Please make it as simple as possible. Thankyou!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yes to test whether the problem is hardware or software related the good idea is to restore the OS. You are JBen so sometimes for some reason people don't seem to be able to restore from iTunes simply. You will need to put your phone into DFU mode and then click on restore. This will wipe the phone so you should back it up and sync before you begin the process. If you don't know how to put it into DFU mode follow these steps

Okay, let?s continue and keep your iPhone connected to the dock/USB. First, power off your iPhone.

After power off, press ?Sleep/Power?(Top button) and ?Home?(big round button) buttons at the same time and hold them for around 10 seconds (Starting counting!)

After 10 seconds, release your finger that holds ?Sleep/Power? button. But keep holding ?Home? button for another 10 seconds.

After that, release ?Home? button. Your iPhone will still appear to be powered off. But, if you have successfully put your iPhone into DFU mode, iTunes will tell you it has found a device in recovery mode.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro