Request - Summary of the Quality of Video Game EMU on iphone 4

Bitterjay

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey all!

I've been doing research trying to find the true quality of emulation on the iphone 4 - just got mine in the mail today, and playing old games on new devices is something I really fancy.

I have to say I'm coming from a droid x, which had phenomenal emulation -- PSX, some n64, gameboy, GBA, nes, snes, genesis - it basically has it all (minus the n64 emulator kind of sucked)

I know that there are a lot of apps for jailbroken iphones out there, but I can't seem to find a solid condition of where they're at in the market now.

Since I'm waiting for the 4.2.7 jailbreak (damn you, apple), I thought I'd ask the community -- hey guys, what do you think of video game emulation on the iphone 4 as of right now?

idkmybffjill

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
As I'll soon be switching from my Samsung Fascinate to a 4 or 4S, I too would like a run-down of the classic gaming emulation available on the iPhone. I'm most interested in GBA and SNES emulation since they cover pretty much all of the classic games I love. Don't get me wrong, I'll be playing Fruit Ninja, Words With Friends, Angry Birds, and Doodle Jump as well, but I'd also like to be able to play Golden Sun, Advance Wars, Zeldas, Metroids, And Castlevanias on the go. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner