Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Redsnow untethered 4.3.2 Issue

After searching around I was unable to find a solution to my problem, and after I JB with the 4.3.2 release I'm having the same issues as I did when I JB with 4.3.1. I have a 3rd gen ipod touch and my issue is, both times my ipod player and movie player won't work. When I updated my ipod to the newest software release I checked both music and movie player and both worked just fine. But after the JB I started to experience the same issues as before where neither work.
    I downloaded the app iFile from Cydia, and noticed that my music is there and was able to play but only when I'm in iFile and for some reason I can't play my music without having to use iFile, as for the couple of movies I had I can't seem to locate in iFile. Any ideas? I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm sort of a newbie and find it odd how both times neither of these players work?
    Thank you for all of your help....
    iPhone Intermediate

135 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

Restore to a custom .ipsw using Sn0wbreeze (Windows) or PwnageTool (Mac)

In my experience with iOS devices custom .ipsw's have always been MUCH more stable.

Sn0wbreeze: iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones

PwnageTool isn't yet available for 4.3.2, and if you have a Mac you should either wait or get a friend with Windows to help you.