Photoalbums+

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone else has this. I love it, and I'm supposed to be able to transfer the albums to my pc, but for some reason or another my computer isn't recognizing them, therefore every time I sync my phone I have to re-organize my 400+ pictures. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

phoon61

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone else has this. I love it, and I'm supposed to be able to transfer the albums to my pc, but for some reason or another my computer isn't recognizing them, therefore every time I sync my phone I have to re-organize my 400+ pictures. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

I too am wondering how to do this...

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Please post here if you get a reply from the Dev. on this issue. Also after updating the OS and re-JBing I had to re-create the folders and move all the pics...a major pain in the a$$!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i see currently there is only a beta release for iOS 4.3.x

before i go digging into their forum was wondering if anyone here has had any luck with this new beta [3.0.0.0-1]

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
i see currently there is only a beta release for iOS 4.3.x

before i go digging into their forum was wondering if anyone here has had any luck with this new beta [3.0.0.0-1]

Haven't tried the beta but I really hope there is some way to save the albums before updating and then re-JBing.

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Please post here if you get a reply from the Dev. on this issue. Also after updating the OS and re-JBing I had to re-create the folders and move all the pics...a major pain in the a$$!

This is the email I received about a week ago. I tried the link, but it took me to some German site or something lol.

We have been updating the app but for compatibility to the newest firmwares. You can wait for an official build or You can also install the latest public beta. Just add this to your Cydia sources: www.photoalbumsplus.net/beta_repo

Either way, I finally got around to syncing my phone yesterday and all my albums stayed in tact :) sorry if you knew this already lol.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i emailed the dev last night regarding progress on the new build for the latest firmware and have yet to receive anything back. i will update this thread when i do

in the meantime i went ahead and made the purchase and installed the latest beta. all seems well so far but i have not tried to save/backup folders to my laptop yet

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
just received the following from the dev regarding beta 3.0.0.0-1:

There is no real problems with the beta. Still maybe one optimization we have to make to the behavior when exiting the app while in a private album so that it exits the album upon launching the next time(just a tweak to privacy we are adding) but that's it. There are no bugs reported just yet to the current beta

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
new beta

187c39d0-e5a1-bc3d.jpg

noonanbln

May 12, 2011
Visit site
3.0.0.0-2

i got it too.

but i have question.

i have on photo folder "Camera" rolls and 2. called "archives" which i imported by iphoto on the mac.

in camera roll i can move pictures, but not "archives".
and it is not possible to delete one of those folders, is that correct?

can i just move and delete picturey from new created folders?

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I installed the beta then resprung and phone went into safe mode, resprung again without problem but when I tap the + my Photos app freezes. How can I go back to the non beta version, anyone know? Do I just get rid of the beta repo and reinstall the old version, will I lose my albums? May need to contact Dev but thought I'd ask here first.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner