Installous apps are removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da007man

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
When I install apps through installous, then I sync my iPod touch to iTunes, itunes says that if i sync my apps will be removed. Why is that? I have a 2g Ipod Touch with ios 4.2.1 and itunes 10.2.1. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Installous is for cracked software so I don't think you will get much help with that here. We don't look fondly on people who use cracked apps, the developers deserve the support and the apps are so cheap anyway. Also just to warn you cracked apps add an extra level of caution because you don't know what's inside them. I've had two of my cousins whose phones I had to reload because of cracked apps.

verks

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
Just buy the apps. As said above they are cheap and these guys are trying to make a living. Don't be a cheap thief.

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I only use installous to test out the paid apps, so I dont waste my money. Although if there are free versions of the apps in the appstore I will use those. But If I like the app I will delete it then buy it in the appstore, to support the awesome devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2