Jailbreak Help

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I have PkgBackup from Cydia installed on my iPhone4, and i was wondering if it will work as i hope it will. For this new jailbreak, after i back-up my phone in iTunes, i download new ios with iTunes, then jailbreak. After that i open Cydia, and add PkgBackup, then i hit "restore" in PkgBackup(while phone is still plugged into Mac) and hopefully everything that i had in Cydia will reappear in my phone. If i'm wrong, than i need some step by step help. Just to play it safe, i've written down everything that i have in Cydia. By the way, does anybody know anything about "tinyumbrella"? My neighbor said that his son used it on his iPhone, but the kid lives in SoCal, and i'm here in Fla. Thanks in advance for any help.:confused:

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
i send that. i run it on all my devices for each update so i can go back. that way when i upgraded me ipad2 if a JB comes for 4.3.1 then i can go back to it and do it! =)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
O.K. So my original post was correct. After jailbreaking, i download Pkgbackup through Cydia, plug in my phone, and hit "restore" on the opened Pkgbackup app, and everything will return to my phone just as i had left it before the new ios upgrade.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
On Mac you download it then you run it to install and then you run TinyUmbrella from your Applications. I gave an old link so it may be an old version and that's why it doesn't work?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
On Mac you download it then you run it to install and then you run TinyUmbrella from your Applications. I gave an old link so it may be an old version and that's why it doesn't work?

I'm going to forget tinyumbrella. If i'm right about PkgBackup, i won't need it. If not, then i'll jailbreak and manually re-install my back-ups one at a time. Takes a while, but it beats making a mistake and screwing everything up. I still wish this latest jailbreak was done by GreenpoisOn!:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW