Jailbreak 4.3?

gashment

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Please forgive my ignorance if it's obvious.. but I've searched the forum, google, and it's still not 100% clear to me: can you jailbreak 4.3?

I've not ugraded to 4.3.1 yet, or whatever itunes keeps asking me to upgrade to, as I'd love to jb my phone.

Can anyone please point me in the direction of an answer?

(The sticky's don't mention 4.3, unless I'm blind..?)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You should have read through a couple of threads right on this page because this is already mentioned and there are tons of threads with links in them. Yes you can JB 4.3.1 I heard that 4.3.2 is out so you may not want to upgrade via iTunes as you might end up with 4.3.2 so instead download the 4.3.1 ipsw go to iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials and put your device into DFU mode and open iTunes. It will tell you there is a device in recovery mode hold the Shift(Windows) or Option(Mac) key and click restore. It will ask you to point to an ipsw point to the one you downloaded. This may wipe your phone so make sure you do a backup and sync before you begin. Once you're done and you're on 4.3.1 search for my username and look for a JB thread I've given links to the JB tools for 4.3.1 over and over and over. So find the link to iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials and choose which tool you want to use, I'm guessing you'll use redsn0w and git er done. Then save your SHSH blobs because 4.3.2 is already out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2