Email tone

CM07451

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

I have a problem. I either need an tweak that can make my phone remind me of an email i have not read until i read it.. Or i have to move to blackberry ( I don't want to do that) At work i cannot miss an email or be pulling out my phone all the time to see if i missed an alert tone. Can anyone suggest the best cydia tweak for this?

Thank you all

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I installed Mail Enhancer on my JB'd AT&T 4.2.1 and it doesn't work at all. I've purchased it, installed it, turned it on the settings.app, added signatures for all three email addresses, turned on popups, voice notification, etc. But it's not doing anything at all.

Any ideas?

mullrat

Jun 8, 2008
Visit site
I installed Mail Enhancer on my JB'd AT&T 4.2.1 and it doesn't work at all. I've purchased it, installed it, turned it on the settings.app, added signatures for all three email addresses, turned on popups, voice notification, etc. But it's not doing anything at all.

Any ideas?

Don't know much about the app. Sorry about recommending the app without any experience. I do know that often with jailbroken apps you have to make sure yourself that there aren't any conflicts. Often apps will just work on top of each other. Maybe email the dev and see?

My app of choice for this kind of thing is myprofiles. It works really well or me. Works not only with email but also with SMS and missed calls. You can filter but contact or subject or both. Very useful there. It also (I hvrnt used this) can act based on location like the android "Locale"app.

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Another vote for MyProfiles. It lets you customize reminders and so much more, including setting up different ringer/vibrate profiles just like the BlackBerry. MyProfiles (and jailbreaking in general) kept me from having to go back to my BlackBerry. :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73