Jailbreaking at a bad time? Many incompatibilities.

Snownation

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
So with my first JB as being 4.3.1, I feel like I might have missed out a whole lot pre 4.3.1.

Never did I know the potential of JBing and what it could bring me.
Or so I was told.

I get excited trying to customise my phone, only to find out most JB apps no longer work with this firmware. Winterboard isn't working for me.

Is there something I'm doing wrong. Or does it just take a while for devs to get things patched up.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Winterboard works fine on 4.3.1 -- but yes, it does take a little time for some apps to update to be compatible with a new iOS. However with 4.3.1 and this latest jailbreak I have found most of my favorite apps either work fine or were updated almost immediately.

You need to provide more details if you want help. Also there is a thread with users reporting what apps broke with 4.3.1 -- and the list is pretty small so far (which is good!)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You may need to redo your JB, most if not all my apps including Winterbkard are working fine. Yes we do need more info to help you out though. If you want to see what JB can allow take a look in the Post your lockscreen thread.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro