What's the name of this tweak????

fuzion11

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I used to have this tweak that when opening the app switcher bar the icons would rearrange to the most recently used to the last one used and all apps in between, it would do this as an animation and you would actually see the icons moving to their positions.

Does anyone know what the name of this tweak is? I can't remember for the life of me.

Thanks.

Crypton

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I think its SwitcherMod, If you search in Cydia for Switcher there should be two apps: One is SwitcherPlus (which I prefer) and the other is SwitcherMod.

You owe me your life.

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site
I used to have this tweak that when opening the app switcher bar the icons would rearrange to the most recently used to the last one used and all apps in between, it would do this as an animation and you would actually see the icons moving to their positions.

Does anyone know what the name of this tweak is? I can't remember for the life of me.

Thanks.

Mine is in order like that already. No animation, but....

Am I missing something?

fuzion11

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
No it's not switchermod I already tried that app, it's not the one.

And to the other person...yes ios does this automatically, the app icons move into their position before you even double press the home button, so once it is opened they'll already be in their spot... but the tweak I'm looking for does this as an animation and you'll actually see the app icons moving to their position after you double press the home button.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
After following this thread and the same one at macrumors, it looks like nobody knows. If it's not SwitcherMod, SwitcherPlus, MySwitcher, Circuitous, Animatr, or Multifl0w, your best bet might be to go to Cydia>Sections>Tweaks and just go through them until you find it.

Then, let us know what it was!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2