Redsn0W iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak is out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChangTan

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
guys, i'm having a problem here...
i cant seems to turn my ipad off while connecting to the usb port for jailbreak...
every time after i slide to power off, after 3 seconds the apple logo just reappear again...

anyone can help me on this?

ek9max

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
i cant seems to turn my ipad off while connecting to the usb port for jailbreak...
every time after i slide to power off, after 3 seconds the apple logo just reappear again...

Hope you're not holding the home and power button. That would just reset the ipad.

Make sure you're only holding the top button, then slide to turn off when it prompts you to.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

What are you trying to do, get the iPad into DFU mode? Try unplugging the USB cable then turning the iPad off. Then start the JB process, but be prepared to act quickly because you'll have to plug in the USB this will give the iPad power right away so you'll need to hold the buttons in the sequence for DFU mode. Instead of holding the Power button you could also just hold the power and home button until the screen goes black this is a hard boot but as long as the iPad is connected via USB it may just power on again.

Gerri312

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I'm a little new at this...

Ok, I am trying to jailbreak my 4.3.1 OS and when I download the iOS version that matches my device OS, I'm having a problem. I can save it on my desktop but it keeps saving it as a compressed zip folder so I can't find the IPSW file :confused:. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. THanks.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

TFausett

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi. Quick question I am new to the world of jail breaking and i was just wondering if u jailbreak your iPhone, can you still use apps from the iTunes store? I'm pretty sure u can just wanna make sure. Thanks. :)

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
Hi. Quick question I am new to the world of jail breaking and i was just wondering if u jailbreak your iPhone, can you still use apps from the iTunes store? I'm pretty sure u can just wanna make sure. Thanks. :)

Yep, it doesn't change anything as far getting apps from the App Store.

Reactions: TFausett

iRandom

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
As a quick update to this thread, redsn0w 0.9.6rc11 was just released. This version includes the animated bootlogo tweak.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
We're averaging 25 spam posts an hour in here. Let's start a new one for whatever comments are yet to come & hope they don't find it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR