Thin slide to unlock bar with lockinfo (Request)

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site
i would like to get the thin slide to unlock on my lock screen using lockinfo. like in this picture....Thin slide to unlock bar - MacRumors Forums

i would like to do it without winterboard if possible. winterboard just seem to make my device laggy.

Thanks for any help. i searched and never really found anything except themes and or lock screens by them selves. i want to keep my lockinfo.

Thanks, Cody

N3rd4Christ

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Im with Him, its hard to find lock themes for iPhone4. Ive been looking around for somethign very minimalistic in regards to LS Slider. I have been looking for one that used to be pictured with Lockinfo but cant find it anywhere.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It looks like you can download a slider right from a link in that thread? If so, it's just a matter of replacing the stock one in the correct folder. There are actually three slider files, since Apple uses a few different colors depending on the slider's purpose. They have names like bottombarknobgrey, bottombarknobgreen, and so on...a quick google search should give you the exact folder location. Just be sure to rename the slider with exactly the same name as the original, and to save a copy of the original before you replace it. Good luck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2