GarageBand for iPhone

crazydave3000

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
After trying out quite a few music making apps such as, I was always left dissapointed. Whether it was because of the lack of features, UI or other reasons, it never was quite 'the thing'. When Apple released information on GarageBand coming to iPad I was waiting with excitement until they announce it for the iPhone as well, which of course never happened. Seeing all its brilliant features, I would really want a GarageBand version for the iPhone. Would some experienced iPhone hacker/programmer be able to do this? I am thinking of the complete GarageBand experience as for the iPad, no dilluted features or so, I would just want it to look exactly the same as on the iPad, it doesnt matter if the buttons etc. will be small. Cheers :rolleyes:

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
After trying out quite a few music making apps such as, I was always left dissapointed. Whether it was because of the lack of features, UI or other reasons, it never was quite 'the thing'. When Apple released information on GarageBand coming to iPad I was waiting with excitement until they announce it for the iPhone as well, which of course never happened. Seeing all its brilliant features, I would really want a GarageBand version for the iPhone. Would some experienced iPhone hacker/programmer be able to do this? I am thinking of the complete GarageBand experience as for the iPad, no dilluted features or so, I would just want it to look exactly the same as on the iPad, it doesnt matter if the buttons etc. will be small. Cheers :rolleyes:

I felt the same way about it, there are hundreds if not thousands of apps that have been made to work for both, so I don't see why not. There was an amazing weather app that used to only be available for the iPad that eventually got ported to the iPhone.

I'm hoping maybe they are just waiting for the iPhone 5 to give us an iPhone version of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2