Unlock iPhone 3G

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Then unfortunately there isn't an unlock yet. You can roll back to 4.2.1 if u used tiny umbrella but I'm not 100% on how but I do know you needed to have saved something whilst on 4.2.1. Can anyone else help with the exact procedure?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You can't have 4.3 on a 3G. Do you have a 3Gs or are you on 4.2.1? If u have a 3Gs on 4.3 then an unlock isn't out yet

You can unlock 4.3.3 with ultraslow but you will have to update your baseband to the iPad version 6.15.00 but be aware once u go to that base band you can not go back that means you will have to run custom ipsw always and can not restore like normal in iTunes and or update to a newer ios untill a custom one is made and I be leave you will loose gps function also but most people do it considering they can't use the phone unless it's unlocked

steveiphone

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Unlock 3G iPhone

Has anyone aware any unlock tool which can unlock my Jailbroken iPhone 3G? Have been struggling since I have got iOS 4.3

- Michael

Apple sells the iphone 3G with a 3G iPhone SIM unlock so that you are not able to access other networks. When the iphone was launched this was seen as a recurring and long-term problem. But now with the emergence of iphone jailbreak companies selling iphone 3G unlock solutions, this issue can be easily taken care of.

aarlene

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
You can remotely unlock your iPhone 3g from reliable online sites like superunlockcodes .You can get the remote unlocking service by specifying Your phone's manufacture, model,country and network!The unlocking service is good here!!

Last edited:

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
You can remotely unlock your iPhone 3g from reliable online sites like superunlockcodes .You can get the codes by specifying Your phone's manufacture, model,country and network!The steps to unlock is simple here and the codes are affordable!!!!

I just put my iPhone details in to try this site (I dont need to unlock my phone), as I thought I would try it. The site says that it will cost me 246 dollars to unlock.

Not sure its affordable. :confused::confused:

stacy_kodani

May 26, 2012
Visit site
The unlock code is depend on your mobile phone's IMEI number(*#06# to know it). Unlocking by codes or remote unlocking in the database server is safe then other methods

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
The unlock code is depend on your mobile phone's IMEI number(*#06# to know it). Unlocking by codes or remote unlocking in the database server is safe then other methods

I know what you mean - But people on here arn't going to look at spending that sort of money when there are other methods that are a lot cheaper that everyone is talking about.

I do agree that it is the best way to do it and the saftest.:)

aarlene

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

Sorry I am on 3GS...missed the S there.

Michael
Hi,
You can use Remote Unlocking Service to unlock your i phone 3GS!You can get the remote unlocking service from reliable online sites like unlocking4u.com .Specify Your phone's manufacture, model,country and network to unlock your phone!The unlocking service is affordable and the unlocking process is simple to do!!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

If only I could somehow get a Verizon phone factory unlocked .. Lol one phone for Any carrier .. I can see the eBay auction now .. Lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro